Between nutritional recommendations and everyday constraints, it is not always easy to develop menus without false notes. However, making a well-balanced recipe for losing weight while having fun can be very simple. In this article, discover how to compose a slimming meal and 3 balanced recipes to make your life easier.
What should a balanced recipe for losing weight contain?
To achieve a balanced recipe, it is also necessary to know which components to choose and which ones to limit. Indeed, not all foods are equal and if some are true allies slimming others do not want you only good.
Essential foods to achieve a balanced weight loss recipe:
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains and starches
- Sources of lean protein: fish, poultry, legumes, etc.
- Quality fats: vegetable oils, oilseeds, etc.
- Spices, herbs, and spices
- Natural sugars
- Home cooking and simple preparations
Foods to avoid for a slimming meal:
- Dishes and industrial products
- Processed and non-fresh food
- Sweet products and white sugar
- Animal, saturated and trans fats
- Red meat and delicatessen
- Refined cereals and white bread
Recipe for a slimming starter with carrot and cabbage salad with lemon and yogurt
For 2 people
- 150 g carrots
- 150 g red cabbage
- 1 plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sweet mustard
- A bunch of chives
- Salt, pepper
- First, to make the carrot and cabbage salad slimming recipe, start by washing and peeling the carrots. Wash the cabbage thoroughly. In a bowl, grate the vegetables quite finely.
- Then, in a bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, and yogurt. You must obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chopped chives and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally, add the yogurt and lemon sauce to the grated vegetables. Mix well to distribute the sauce evenly. Season if necessary and place it in a cool place until it is time to eat.
Why is this balanced recipe perfect for a slimming meal?
This recipe honors raw vegetables, which is great for filling up on nutrients. Here, olive oil provides high-quality fatty acids and yogurt replaces cream for much lighter weight. Finally, lemon provides vitamin C and an interesting detox effect.
Vegetable wok with shrimps, a balanced recipe for losing weight
For 2 people
- 200 g peeled prawns
- 80 g raw rice noodles
- 2 small carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 150 g soy sprouts
- A bouquet of coriander
- 150 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. five spices
- Salt, pepper
- First, to make the shrimp slimming wok, start by cooking the rice noodles according to the instructions on the back of the package.
- Meanwhile, wash and peel the vegetables. However, if you wish, you can keep the skin of the courgette. Cut the carrots and zucchini into thin sticks, chop the onion and chop the coriander.
- Then, in a non-stick skillet, sauté the onion and carrots for 5 minutes. Then add the zucchini and the five-spice mixture. Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- At the end of this time, add the coconut milk, shrimps and chopped cilantro. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the soy sprouts and rice noodles that have been previously cooked. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally, just before serving, adjust the seasoning, add the sesame oil and mix again.
Why choose this balanced recipe for losing weight?
This complete recipe contains everything you need for a balanced meal: lean protein, good fat, micronutrients, and dietary fiber. In addition to being delicious, it is low in calories and allows you to lose weight without frustration.
Sugar-free raspberry mousse for a special slimming dessert
For 2 people
- 170 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 egg
- 100 g of 0% cottage cheese
- 2 level tablespoons of honey
- A dash of lemon
- First, to make this raspberry slimming mousse, start by putting the raspberries and honey in a small saucepan. Then, heat the mixture gently and let it simmer over low heat for about fifteen minutes until a homogeneous compote is obtained.
- Then, pass the mixture through a sieve to remove the raspberry seeds that can be annoying to taste. Reserve the raspberry coulis.
- Then, in a bowl, whisk the egg white until stiff with the lemon fillet. Beat the mixture until it forms a very firm foam.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese and raspberry sauce. Using a Maryse, gently add the egg whites to the cream cheese and raspberry mixture. Be careful not to break the benches. Place in a cool place for at least 3 hours before eating chilled.
Why is raspberry mousse a balanced slimming recipe?
This fruit-based dessert has several advantages. First, it uses honey instead of sugar to bring taste in a much more natural way. Secondly, egg white and cottage cheese are two very interesting sources of lean protein. Finally, this delicious dessert allows you to indulge yourself while being careful with your figure.